VIRTUAL FAMILY BUSINESS VISIT AND PANEL DISCUSSION WITH EXPERTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF FAMILY BUSINESSES
Following the successful virtual visit and inspiring family business case of ELITIS, a family business in France, we bring you another top-notch online event featuring a virtual visit of DONNAFUGATA, a family winery in Sicily, together with a panel discussion with leading experts, and the unveiling of the outputs of a 3-year EU project. The event is organised by SPRING's coordinating organisation, the University of Palermo, together with the University of Valencia.
Guest speakers and panelists include:
- Mrs José Rallo, Co-CEO of DONNAFUGATA S.r.l. Società Agricola
- Prof. Fabio Mazzola – Vice Rector for Internationalization Università di Palermo
- Dott. Antonio Salerno – Delegate for Internationalization Sicindustria
- Prof. Angelo Mineo – Head of Department of Economics, Business and Statistics, Università di Palermo
- Prof. Salvatore Tomaselli, Associate Professor of Business Administration, Università di Palermo, Coordinator of SPRING project
- Arch. Giada Platania, Head of International affairs unit Sicindustria and EEN partner
Check the agenda for more details!
Save the date: December 17th from 5 to 6.30 PM CET
A complimentary event brought to family business stakeholders by University of Palermo and University of Valencia, as part of the SPRING EU project consortium, funded by the European Commission!